Life is a gift, an unlimited freedom to truly do what we love, to pursue our desires and to build our dreams into realities. That’s why it is SO important that we have the right goals in mind and that we make sure that on a daily basis, we are planting the right seeds: the seeds to our truest love, passions and dreams.
It fascinates me how, with only a little step each day towards a big goal, you can really get closer and closer to your greatest dream day after day. All it takes is that daily dedication and belief to move forward. And just like it takes a daily effort to build something that truly defines you, it can also happen that someone spends days and days pursuing something that is not truly for them. That’s why it is so important to focus on finding and planting the right seeds… The dreaming and planning phase are everything, as once the right plan is put together, with a daily effort on sticking to plan, we will simply surprise ourselves in how fast we get closer and closer to our goals. Also, since we are all so unique and all have unique dreams, there is no external guidance necessary, we simply have to ensure that we are in total sync with our core self in order to aim for the right unique destination to us.
I have not known any greater happiness than the happiness of doing what I love and to apply that passion, and plant those rightful seeds, day after day. I used to have to live in the city, in the midst of it all, to feel that I was growing in the world, but today, I could be living into the wild, or on the seaside somewhere warm and inspiring to me and it would not matter to me really! I truly am on my own clock: the only one I have, my best path towards my dreams and goals. I have so many big dreams that I would not be able to share them all with you right now, some of them I actually prefer to keep to myself at this stage of my progress, but what I can tell you is that it is SO important to not only dream, but to actually walk your dream day after day. The beauty of this simple fact is that you do not need anything or anyone to pursue your dreams. There is always one great further way for you to get closer! And most of all, the journey is so filled with surprises that it is never-endlessly enjoyable, it is an infinite journey of surprises, exploration and discoveries…
Have you made several discoveries on the way to your true passions and dreams? If you have, then you probably have been planting the right seeds to a truly fulfilled life and I admire and respect you for that. I’m sure I’d have a lot to learn from you. I wish you to not only keep doing so, but to plan to do so all your life, there is never a day when we cannot do something to further plant the seeds that will make us fulfilled, complete and truly rich individuals inside. May we keep planting the right seeds for our life to flourish with happiness and achievements, day after day
Exclusive contribution to OlivierBassil.com by Sayo Akashi
In the misty morning
When the sun
Greets the sky
Follow your heart dearly
Straight into my eye
Sitting on the angry dirt
Is a lovers broken claim
The thorns and snares
Do come about
But no one’s left to tame
“Look at me my darling
Look into my eye
Kiss me ever so deeply
Love me until we die”
The crashing waves
Anyone in sight
The whole earth was swallowed up
Still silence in the night
I chased for you to hell and back
Still no where to be seen
I had to go to Heaven
And be with you in our Dream
This place I call My Heart
Was washed up by the Sea
And I will search Forever More
To Bring You Back to Me.
**Written by Nikki DuBose, please do not use without my written permission.**
I’ve been learning to apply spiritual values in my everyday life for a few years now but got stuck when trying to undersatnd what Unconditional Love means and how it can become a part of my experience. I had problems in understanding how I can suspend judgement when there were so many bad things happening in the world. It wasn’t until I came across the idea of Neutrality that I fully understood how unconditional love really worked.
When I started to apply Neutrality in my responses to the situations I found that way I was in my life changed drastically. I became UNAFFECTED emotionally and gained clarity. It generated a feeling of freedom, authenticity and safety never experinced before. So when for example I now see drama going on around me (e.g. people arguing perhaps) I don’t engage or blame or condemn anymore… I simply move into detached observer mode. I can choose my reaction: I can see people as divine beings and connect on that level or simply move away and not be part of the energetics which surround them. Either way it is my CHOICE, not my judgement. I dont see anything as good or bad anymore but just “AS IT IS”. And the bonus part of it is that I encounter much less drama now because I do not identify with it!
I haven’t perfected it yet . But hey, life is a journey and I am an eager student. So if you wish to try the Neutrality for yourself, read on…
1. To progress in our spiritual growth to a higher level it is essential to embrace the idea of neutrality.
2. Neutrality does not mean indifference. It is an attitude of allowing another person / situation / circumstance / object to be seen for what it is without judging it as bad or good. Instead one strives to see others as making CHOICES appropriate for them given their level of awareness.
3. Judgement of anything separates us from the Whole and is against the idea of Unity of all Life.
4. We can make a choice for ourselves : we can say “this person / idea / deed are not something I would choose to be or do but I ALLOW others to have free will to live their lives and grow through their experiences resulting from their choices.” (more…)
Most of us that have made a commitment to spiritual growth in this cycle have been single. A commitment to ascend means we have to transcend the third dimensional way of relating. When we look at relationships in 3D (the legal requirements of marriage, the bureaucratic logistics that are created with things such as licence fees, the way the structure is controlling the marriage contract), it comes with such a density that people who are not aware of the huge influence that the mind control matrix is creating on their relationships, have to be impacted in their awareness and growth.
There IS a pathway through relationships where you understand that this person is a mirror and it gives you an opportunity to master things that annoy you and that you don’t like. But a lot of the issues stem from the reality with patriarchal domination. There is a tremendous amount of brainwashing around gender roles and expectations. And they are deeper than we think and mostly unconscious. The idea of what to expect in a relationship, what a woman is, what a man is, coloured by family relationships and by the collective imprint that is impacting the entire planet; It is based on thought-forms of polarity, of separation, so it makes coming into a true union with your genetic equal (meaning sacred union relationship) very difficult to create in a structure that doesn’t support it. Thus this generally gets in a way in someone’s spiritual growth.
From the Inside.
Home. That subtle, simple and brilliant word that means so much and yet we ponder about so little through the course of our existence. We know there are special places where we feel comfortable and secure beyond any reasonable explanation. This sense, in my experience, has really nothing to do with social or physical contexts, because Home is not really a material concept, is it?
Feeling at Home… What does it mean? Does that particular place hold sway upon our mood? Do we breathe better in it that in any other place? Does it draw our thoughts more often? Do we call it so because our family or our personal belongings are there?
It might be any of those things, all of them or many others which make the difference, inciting in us that peculiar perception that makes a zone Homely or, in a very deep sense, Ours. We may not even think about it, but we’re certainly conscious of what it portends to us. We can understand it, heart-fully and resolutely. It’s a certain air, a warmth, a tenderness and safety we cannot perceive anywhere else we might go.
But Home is not, as I said, a material thing, or perhaps not even a location on Earth. Home is a dream, an idea, a sensation, a vibration with which we tune in perfectly. If it shakes, we shake. If it falls silent, we stop speaking, and viceversa.
Because Home is in us, in our bodies and our minds and our souls. Home is the pristine sky we cherish in the morning and the snow-white clouds that cross it aimlessly and happily; Home is our work and our sympathy; Home is our love and the sincerity of our thoughts which we don’t hide from our own eyes; Home is our tears when we fear and our laughs when we rejoice; Home is the clarity of details we find beautiful and sweet; Home is both a memory and an epiphany, both a whenever and a wherever; Home is our need for rest at the end of the day, the journey and the road; it’s our relaxed vigil and our sleep.
And thus, Home is ultimately, above all things… Freedom. D.R.
Photo Credit: Bassil Residence, Lebanon, photo taken by Ken Sparkes.
We see food as something we eat and digest which is used by the physical body as its ”fuel” to stay alive. We rarely see it as a ”code” which is required by our living structure to enable us to function at optimum balance. This code its the essence of its life force contained in its DNA.
Food contains living life force when we eat freshly harvested organically grown or wild plants. This life force reduces as we process the food by cooking it, by adding additives and preservatives, by freezing it and by storing it.
Food transfers and blends its life force with us through its physical matter, through its aroma and through texture. It transfers its own aura and subtle bodies to us too. We receive energy directly into our Subtle Bodies that way. Aromatherapy is based on such transfer of ”codes” into our energetic field.
Food grown with care and love carries that vibration and shares it with us when we consume it. Plants respond to their environment by producing specific nutrients to balance local energies. Food grown locally is in tune with our needs as part of a given local community. Best food is the one we gather or grow ourselves.
Meat carries heavier lower vibrational energy than plant food. It is not essential to our survival but we consume it for its protein content and taste value. An animal who is killed for food transfers its essence and feelings of fear into its body. When we eat it we accept those vibrations into our field too weather we are conscious of it or not.
Therefore an animal who is well cared for and has a happy life and is killed with least suffering is superior food energetically.
Food is not only what we put in our mouths. Food is all we are exposed to. It is sunshine, air, films we watch, objects we surround ourselves with and people we interact with. We all know of some people who are ”energetic vampires”, who feed on our attention. All such interactions mean we allow their energies to enter our aura, our energetic field that sustains us. So its good practice to notice what we expose ourselves to and CHOOSE wisely Media and advertisers know this and use it to their advantage.
We are consumer society which means an individual can only live by consuming another being’s life force. As we raise our vibrations and consciousness our food requirements change too. We can acquire a higher percentage of energetic input from the Sun itself, from air, from living nature, from art and ultimately from our own Soul! It is our destiny to become fully Self Sourced. Noone and nothing needs to die so we may live. The age of Oneness is upon us
Photo courtesy of: click here
The views in this post are the unique personal opinions of Shining Star Ewa
Humans have perceived themselves as separate from Nature and each other for eons of time. We see ourselves largely as isolated in a vast unknown universe.
Out of separation consciousness we have created various institutions and we have given them the power and authority to determine the course of our lives.
Fortunately, in this age of awakening, many of us are hearing the call from within to stand up and step away from that which was created from a sense of separation.
The institutions are often seen as facets of a “permanent” reality. The prevailing belief is that they are necessary to keep order and maintain progress throughout the world’s cultures. If we question these institutions’ essence or foundation, we are typically met with strong resistance, if not an inquiry into our sanity!
However to progress as species and become “Homos Spiritus” we must move into unity consciousness.
The following list shows the change that will inevitably occur in some main institutions when we shift our awareness into Unity Consciousness.
Separation Consciousness – Man exists as a follower of a religion and its specific beliefs, commandments and rituals. A key characteristic of virtually all religions is worship, or submitting to the demands of a perceived ultimate authority figure. Sacred texts, accepted as “the voice of God,” are revered and used as a code for daily living.
Unity Consciousness – Man is a god unto himself, complete and whole in every respect. As a being of pure awareness, he is no more or no less than any other aspect of existence. He has his own authority, and he has no desire to rule over any person or domain – nor be ruled. He is directed only by the guidance emanating from own soul . There is no fear of death as he realizes that he is an eternal being.
Separation – Man establishes a hierarchical structure of government and law and selects individuals to carry out the responsibilities of various authoritative positions. While forms of government vary worldwide, all are based on the idea of the selected few speaking and acting for the many. The rule of law is enforced primarily by physical force, imprisonment or other forms of punishment. In many areas, the rule of government and law is imposed upon a citizenry with little respect for their freedom of expression.
Unity – There is no need for an authoritative government or man-made law. Man is no longer directed by the ego or intellect; instead he is aware of and manifesting from his consciousness of oneness. No one person sits in authority over another, as each person claims his responsibility as a divine being – and operates as such. As a result, a natural harmony exists among all world citizens, with little to no need for law enforcement. Through unity consciousness, networks or groups form through a natural attraction to a cause or project.
Separation – A belief in possession rules the day. Man learns at an early age that money is necessary for survival. Competition for jobs, profits and status ensues. The quest for money becomes the prevailing motivation for the actions of many. More is always better, and ambition creates the need for rules and regulations that attempt to prohibit taking what is not one’s lawful possession. Currently, economic concerns are experienced in every institution and beyond.
Unity – Financial systems are no longer necessary; money largely disappears . Man takes and uses only what is appropriate based on “right action” or the guidance of the soul. This inner guidance also serves to direct each capable human to his natural and joyful contribution to humanity.
Separation – Profit is the key to building a business .Production is driven by what the consumer desires, while desire in turn is manufactured by false or seductive advertising. Dominating the competition often becomes a theme that overshadows the pure intent and purpose of the business.
Unity – Every business becomes a sustainable creative entity with economics no longer a factor. Rather than focusing on profits and losses, the focus shifts to creativity ,sharing and fulfilment of the workgroup.
Separation – Weapons and weapon systems are built and employed by countries and organizations for the means of protection from and aggression against perceived threats. The separation consciousness of man creates the polarities of friend/enemy, good/evil and right/wrong, then acts on them accordingly, often with lethal force. Politicians, military leaders and soldiers strongly identify with belief systems that serve as an impetus to violent action.
Unity – With polarity dissolved into oneness, man sees all of existence as an extension of himself. Thus, any action taken against another is taken against himself. Fear dissipates into love, and, subsequently, the need for military force disappears. Others are not viewed for their labels and identifications, rather for their nature as a divine being. Threats, aggression, violence and crime are history.
Separation – Education serves primarily to train and expand the intellect and indoctrinate into the ways of a culture. Students are subjected to tests and grades in homogenized curriculum. A primary focus of education systems is to indoctrinate students for jobs and careers.
Unity – The purpose of education shifts to bringing out that which is already within the student. Students are encouraged to connect with their inner selves and find their unique expressions and manifestations. Students become aware of their purpose for incarnating on the planet and are prepared as needed for the fulfilment of such purpose. Each individual is honored and respected for his unique path of self-realization.
Separation – Healing is largely administered by doctors and health officials who are often ignorant of the interconnection of spirit, mind and body. Instead, the body is treated as a machine, apart from the forces of the mind and the spirit. As a result, treatments are administered through the use of drugs or the latest technology. Large numbers of human beings suffer maladies on a regular basis, with health care becoming a major expense.
Unity – Generally, man exists in a state of harmony with respect to spirit/mind/body. However, if dis-ease occurs, the healing approach is holistic, identifying the underlying cause of the illness. Healing is achieved by purposeful introspection. Medical cases are rare and Self-healing becomes the norm.
Separation – Many news outlets subscribe to a fear-based approach, focusing on death, poverty, crime, unemployment and so on. Virtually all popular entertainment forms, whether movies, sports or music, are based on strong identification and separation consciousness themes. A primary focus of media and entertainment has become financial gain, with a massive worldwide audience participating as consumers and spectators.
Unity – The approach to media and entertainment is toward expressions that uplift, inspire and awaken. Cooperation is preferred to competition. Human beings express for the sake of expressing and naturally share their talents and gifts with others.
We have a choice : we can continue to “tweak” the current systems , or we can forge ahead into a “new world”.
Each of us can start building the Unity Consciousness now through lifting our own awareness and focusing on self sovereignty and self realisation.
In unity consciousness we shall live in a divine state as beings of freedom, truth, harmony, peace, wisdom and abundance. As we take back the power that we have given away to others, we reclaim our authentic nature as divine beings.
Photo courtesy of: click here.
Emotions are Energies-in motion. They are the power behind ideas and intents. When we experience joy and bliss, our consciousness is connected to source that we are. We are “in the flow” of E-motion.
When we find ourselves in negative states its a sign of a disconnection. Our energies do not flow and the natural state of joy is suppressed. This resistance to life is called depression.
Natural state of emotions is movement and flow. When they are not expressed, emotions end up being “stored” in our energy field and our physical body. Our bodies fall into the state of dis-ease. They do not receive the required nourishment of energy flowing through the subtle energy matrixes that are called chakras.
Emotions are our perfect navigation system informing us what is in resonance with our soul path. If we listen to subtle changes in our feeling states we can become masters of our authenticity by following those actions and associations that make us feel good.
Pain is an emotion stored and not expressed. Once we allow ourselves to fully feel it, to fully immerse ourselves in pain we can reach a point where the underlying emotion can flow again and leave our field when we have no more need to feel it.
Emotions keep us present in the Now moment. Although we can feel stored emotions relating to the past or feel excitement of the future we can only feel them in the NOW.
Oftentimes we relegate the value of emotions to reason. Reason is a construct of the mind which can only create from patterns already experienced. Its our “hardware”. Emotions on the other hand are our connection with Higher Self (the higher expression of our being or soul). We can employ reason once we follow our emotional guiding to navigate our lives and make appropriate choices for us.
When we focus our minds on projects and ideas and are in our creative flow it is the emotions we feel that power those ideas forward. They accelerate the creations we wish to achieve and bring them to us.
Lets celebrate and embrace our Emotions, LOVE being the strongest one!
Picture: Li River, China
This is a contributor post by Ewa
When we live our lives we experience events and happenings which are supposed to teach us the consequences of our actions. We tend to think in terms of events having a cause and effect, for example we learn that when we put our hand in the fire we get burned so we wont do that again.
This way we tend to build up a personal library of cause and effect scenarios on which we then rely to live our life by as a set of personal rules. We usually call this experience and see it as a sign of maturity.
But this process shuts down our openness to Life ! We stop doing things that in the past has caused us pain, that produced negative outcomes etc. We become cautious and we loose Faith in our abilities to handle things differently next time. Next time the fire may not burn our hand!. It may be a chemical ”cold” fire ! … Next time we may have different skills to handle the situation better and change the outcome. Life is a constant flow and it is never the same. Change is the only constant there is!
It is sad to see many people going through life cutting off their sense of spontaneity with being over-cautious. Basing all their responses on logic alone. This happens to so many people who stop living before they experienced life fully.
When we base our actions and choices constantly referring to the past we stop expanding and growing. Our bodies follow our mindset and gradually begin to atrophy and die. It is the constant state of openness of the heart to the New Experience of unfolding Self that makes us vibrant and Alive….. Immortal even!
This is what I call EXPERIENCE. It is in the NOW.
This is a contributor post by Javier Liendo
In all Mythologies, there are Heroes, Champions of Free Will, human beings who elevate themselves from the meek sufferings of the world and dedicate their strength, their power and their skills to the betterment of said world.
But a Hero is not so from the start. A Hero is made, forged through trial and mistake. A Hero is compelled to leave Eden, the proverbial safety of their homeland and people, out of need for learning. The Hero’s Journey begins when they set out to foreign lands, beginning a trip which faces them with their fears, their ignorance and their necessity for truth. The Hero is enlightened by their experiences, and the trip has brought revelations of all kinds.
But the Hero is not yet done. The Journey meets its final purpose and stage, when the Hero, weary and in need of comfort, begins the return home, where they not only can rest, but also bring their enlightenment and wisdom to those they left behind, so that, maybe, the tales of their travels and knowledge might ignite other souls with the fire that seeks the air of understanding.
Photo courtesy of: click here
1. A soul exists on many dimensional levels and its life is not limited to a life expressed through a single physical body.
2. There is never a moment when our entire soul is fully intact inside the body as part of who we are. We always exist as ourselves and as lots of other things simultaneously.
3. Some parts of our soul are walking around other parts of the planet right now as angels or as spirit guides for other people. Parts of our soul drift off and go to connect with worldwide events or to connect with and be of service to other parts of the world or universe. Other parts express themselves through inhabiting lifetimes which we see as Past or Future. All these expressions exist in the unfolding Now Moment.
4. When a soul has entered the body of an embryo or a fetus, the energy of the soul who will inhabit that human life, has committed itself to that human life and it shows up as a form of vibration in the cells that compose this body.
5. Nearly every soul has committed itself to its human lifetime before conception even occurs.
6. Some souls agree to enter the body when its previous soul departs. It is usually after a near death experience, an accident or a severe illness. This is called a Walk-In experience. It can be evidenced by sudden change in habits and tastes, relationship breakdowns and embarking on a new profession, change of residence etc.
7. Any human being who wishes to live a full human lifetime, chooses to be conceived within a mother whose sole intention and soul plan and soul path will lead her to full gestation and childbirth.
8. Souls make agreements with each other and line up experiences so they match. If there is a person or a family who will benefit by going through a miscarriage, who has something to learn, something to resolve or something to open up to through the experience of miscarriage, then a soul who wants to experience what it is like to be miscarried will align itself with that embryo so that it can go through miscarriage.
9. Souls are constantly in contact with everyone in our life at higher level deciding where everyone is going, what everyone is planning to do and how your needs will line up with the plans of those souls around us.
10. There are also souls who have karmic reasons to be miscarried or aborted. Some need to come into embodiment to resolve some karma and the experience of going through a miscarriage or abortion will bring the soul back into balance. Some souls offer that as a gift for the family who needs to experience miscarriage or abortion to become balanced.
11. Some people’s souls, choose to inhabit a fetus that will be aborted or miscarried because they want to have an interesting experience of having a third-dimensional body. This is a quick and easy way to be embodied and to experience physicality without having to go through an entire human lifetime.
12. Human life is not a one shot opportunity. My belief for example is that most of us have done it hundreds, or even thousands, of times “before“ and “after“. Ultimately, as with everything, our souls know what they are doing, they choose their experiences and choreograph themselves with everyone around them.
This is a contributor post by Ewa.
1. When different beings interact with each other they are said to be in a relationship. These beings can be inanimate objects, animals, people etc.
2. Relationship defines the meeting and blending of different energetic frequencies. Just like ripples made by stones in a lake meet and converge and create a 3rd wave made of the 2 original ones.
3. We say a house is in a reltionship to the road: it is next to it. Thus the house is defined by its relationship to the road. A person is in a relationship to the chair : they are sitting on it etc.
4. Relationships betwen people are complex and are a function of awareness.”Others” mirror to us who we are.
5. We relate to those with whom we have frequency resonance. If we are on ”different wavelength” we don’t notice them.
6. Relationships can be a conscious one where we are focused on another person and experience them as ourselves. Or they can be unconscious ones where another person acts out those parts of us we are blind to. We see those encounters as ”bad” or ”random” but universe is orderly and it matches frequencies.
7. Our souls orchestrate those encounters and long term associations to show us our shadow part so that we can examine it and shine the light of conscious understanding onto it. Ultimately so we can let go of that part or transmute it to love that we are.
8. When 2 people meet and recognise each other instantly they usually do so because they feel strong soul resonance . Each reflects the inner joy of each other. This way the joy is Energized and amplified. This is a true purpose of relating, to create this 3rd force which is bigger then its parts.
9. A couple ”in love” connects each of their chakras and big aural field is created which lights up everyone who comes into contact. They create a field where masculine and feminine energies are at balance.
10. This process of blending of our energies with everyone we encounter gives us an opportunity to create expanded field when we truly focus on them and see their inner divinity. We make eye contact and even the most mundane meeting: in a shop, on a train etc has the potential of creation of expanded love field.
11. When we focus on someone’s talents and positive qualities we Energize them! We therefore elicit those positive qualities and the person will display more of them when relating to us. Likewise if we focus on their perceived faults we will elicit such behavior from them. Critisism is never ”constructive”.
12. Our aura, or energy field encapsulating our physical body is emanating the truth of us to the world . If we encounter individuals not harmonious with us our usual reaction is field withdrawal and setting a boundary wall to keep those unwelcome energies out.
13. Recently the Veil between the frequencies has gotten thinner due to the beginning of return to state of Unity. Such boundaries are difficult to set now. We are learning the art of blending more and more. If we emanate love and kindness such ”sandpaper” individuals will not appear in our world due to the law of attraction where attracts like.
14. Ultimately , our most important Relationship is with ourselves. Our mission here is learn to truly love and accept ourselves just as we are.
To see all imagined ”faults” as parts of us crying out to be noticed and loved and let go if necessary as not serving us in our mission here.
15. Self Love means to learn to trust ourselves, to value ourselves, be kind to ourselves, to focus on our best talents and successes and not listen to our “Inner Critic” doubting our greatness. We don’t need to be ”better” then anyone else to be worthy of Self Love and respect. Loving self does not mean being selfish, aggressive and disrespectful to others. it means being Self-Full. It means standing in our authenticity and truth and knowing we are OK! Self Love creates a vibrational field around us that protects us from the harsh energies and attracts to us positive people and events. It flows out to the world and comes back to us! We can only love ”another” to the extent we love ourselves.
Photo courtesy of: click here.
This is a contributor post by Ewa.
1. Ascension is a change in the focus of consciousness to higher vibratory states. It is a natural, on-going evolutionary process of all Creation. As eternal, spiritual beings we expand through experience.
2. Everything consists of vibrations – including our body and the Earth we live on. As an example consider water: the only differences between ice, water and steam are their various vibrational rates – the speeds at which the electrons orbit the nucleus of each atom. Water at a higher vibration is vapour and its density is very low. It becomes invisible to our senses but it is still water.
3. When we choose to incarnate on Earth plane we experience the dense physical third dimension. Earth itself is in the process of elevating in vibration in order to attain the state of a star.
4. Our mission here is to master this most difficult of dimensions with unconditional love that we are at Soul level and to express it here.
5. This choice greatly accelerates our spiritual evolution. Once here most of us “fall asleep” in matter. We get so immersed in materiality that we see it as our only reality. We forget that we come into incarnation in order to return our focus of awareness to the spiritual realm with added wisdom and experience. This is ascension.
6. All life is ascending :plants, rocks, animals, each in its own individual way. The Earth, as a living being, is also ascending. It is happening according to the Divine Plan whether we know about it or not.
7. In past ages, ascension occurred after the death of the physical body. When souls decided to plunge totally into the dense realm of matter, they found they needed many human bodies to spiritualise physical form because progress of expansion of consciousness was slow.
8. With every decrease in vibration/dimension, humanity lost more and more consciousness (and lifespan) until they forgot who they were, and why they were here. They forgot that they were part of a greater whole. We have existed in a ’loop’ pattern for thousands of years thinking we are the most important species in the universe – the pinnacle of evolution.
9. The same patterns were being played out over and over again, generating wars, drama, disease and karma. We have lost our ability to regenerate and repair our bodies so we just get old and die.
10. The vibratory rate of all matter has quickened considerably lately and it is now possible for people to ascend with the physical body, no longer needing to leave it behind. This change known as the Awakening or the Shift.
11. The energy is now available for those who want to ascend to do so. The vibratory emissions from central sun of the galaxy Alcyone (All-see-one) are changing the very structure of our DNA into a crystalline form. What we call junk DNA are switched off parts of our blueprint which are multidimensional in nature and not used because our consciousness is too limited yet. These are getting activated facilitating the body to be a living receptacle of Light. We are thus creating our Light Bodies.
12. Thses energetic downloads can be felt in our physical bodies as headaches, pains, and tiredness. It is good to take time to rest when we need to so that we can integrate these energies into our biology. Our auras are expanding and new chakras are being build.
11.Every time we integrate more Light into our cells we let go of all what Light is Not. Old patterns , reactions , fears and memories come up to our conscious awareness to be dissolved and let go.
13. We can help ourselves to ascend by living in the Now by expressing Love, acceptance, gratitude and forgiveness and detachment in our every day life. By viewing life from our Soul’s perspective.
14. The new life awaiting us is of constant beauty, self healing, creativity, teleportation, immortality and love on pristine Earth , in a body. Its not a dream anymore: it is available to all who set their intent to be on this path and to achieve it within a relatively short timeframe.
See you all in the 5th Dimension!
Photo courtesy of: click here
This is a contributor post by Ewa.
1. Mediation is a practice of listening within to the inner voice of our Soul.
2. Praying is consciously addressing our Soul.
3. To meditate we have to learn how to quiet the chatter of our mind. It helps to focus on our bodies and how they feel. Focusing on our breathing is the easiest way to achieve stillness of the mind.
4. To start meditation it’s good to find a place which is relatively quiet and where we know we are unlikely to be disturbed for the next 15-20 minutes. Background music can be added but it is not essential.
5. The physical position needs to be a comfortable one, you can sit on a chair, on the floor, or lie down if preferred. It is desirable to be grounded: to feel the earth with your bare feet is ideal but otherwise it’s good to simply sit barefooted: rubber soles of the shoes prevent us connecting with earth.
6. Finding a comfortable position may take some time as we want to make sure we can remain like so for several minutes totally relaxed.
7. Once we settle into a still position we can close our eyes. Simply stay like so and observe what thoughts, sensations, feelings pass through us. We don’t need to do anything except to acknowledge their existence. If we feel discomfort physically, we can adjust our position at this point.
8. We can start by taking a few slow deep breaths and feeling how air fills our lungs and how the chest and abdomen rise and fall. Feel the shoulders drop in relaxed way at each out breath.
9. Observe the points of stillness between each breath. Just stay in them.
10. Once we have taken deep breaths we can revert to normal rhythm where breathing is automatic.
11. Our mind may still be ”noisy” at this point and we may hear sounds outside distracting us. Just stay with it .
12. At this point mentally state your intention, it can be a simple: I am now listening to the message of my Soul or you may state any request or question you wish to get an answer to. Imagine a beam of golden / white light going through the top of your head right through you into the earth.
13. Once you set the intent detach mentally from it. Let it go. Forget it. Your answers will come as sudden flashes of knowingness, as colours, visions or sounds. They may not come immediately. The object of meditation is to steady the mind and get ourselves into the higher vibratory RECEPTIVE state.
14. You will know you have achieved a still point when your awareness becomes almost still, as though not connected to your body anymore. You will be fully conscious but not sure exactly WHERE you are. Being spaced out You may not be aware of time passing. But you may then experience feelings and thoughts which come in almost by themselves.
15. You will naturally find a point when you will want to return to your body. Once your eyes are open stay still for few moments longer. Feel the stillness around and within you. It will feel as though you are rooted to the spot for awhile. Feel the peace and calmness around you
Photo courtesy of : link here